I often enjoy reading the website of Joe Hinman a.k.a. Metacrock’s Blog. I wish that his posts were spell checked and neatened up before being published, but if you are willing to bear with them, you will find plenty of genuine insights, particularly if you have an interest in philosophy but no formal training.
His latest post on utilitarianism and its status as a hidden premise in neo-atheist thinking is one that rings true for me, being an observer of the debates between theists and atheists.
- Films That Teach Philosophy
- Going Into Battle Half-cocked
- Supply of, and Demand for, ‘Skills’
- Reverend Thomas Patrick Doyle
- How Does the Google Ranking System Work?